Argelith ceramic tiles were originally developed for industrial use, but their beauty and durability have earned us a foothold in the retail sector. You’ll find Argelith vitrified tiles in grocery stores in 35 states and around the world.
● Tile is durable and won't wear, fade or stain, keeping its attractive appearance to shoppers year after year.
● Argelith floors require no sealant or topcoat and are easy to clean.
● Tiles are slip resistant to keep shoppers safe, even on rainy days.
● Fully vitrified tile does not react to acids, oils or alkalis. Even caustic spills like vinegar or bleach do not leave a stain.
● Small, level grout joints provide a seamless ride under shopping cart wheels.
● Hard, dense surface resists wear and breaking, even under sharp impact.
● Strong enough to support heavy racks and displays, even on small point loads.