Argelith industrial floor tiles are ideal for a manufacturing plant. Whether your facility is wet or dry, hot or cold, or houses a variety of environments, industrial ceramic tile has the ability to meet your flooring challenges.
No more cracked concrete or peeling coatings - invest in a durable solution for your facility.
● Strong, full-body flooring that can support heavy machinery, even on small point loads
● Hard, resilient surface that withstands sharp impacts without breaking
● Found a way to damage a tile? No problem. Repairs can be made invisibly and without affecting the rest of the floor
● Resists stains, fading and corrosion
● Inert natural material does not react to acids, oils or alkalis
● Tile heats and cools slowly and evenly, resisting thermal shock and protecting vulnerable subfloors
● Slip resistant to keep workers safe
● Color options, including black-and-yellow safety striping, make it easy to permanently and safely mark factory zones
● Withstands forklift, pallet jack and industrial vehicle traffic, and offers a smooth ride under wheels